For a very long time I have been using the Windows 7 skin Placebo developed by deviantART user SolMiler and needed a chat client that matched my desktop. A couple hours of work resulted in the following Trillian skin. I used the same layout found in the Mac skin skin developed by Trillian Wiki user Scream81. I changed the colors of fonts and many of the skin resource elements. Im still working on fixing some bugs and would still like make some changes to the skin elements. I'm hoping others will get some use out of it.
- Installation Instructions:
- Extract the skin folder from the zip archive.
- Place the skin folder within the skins program folder.
(Commonly C://Programs Files(x86)/Trillian/skins)
- Select the new skin from the settings menu within Trillian.
- Restart Trillian.
- Fixed the text color in the basic chat windows.
- Cleaned up the mark up language for message windows.
- Performed a minor cosmetic change.
- Changed preview.png within the Trillian skin.
- Removed pink font as notified by deviantART user ~spartanhooah.
- Added new preview art.
- Other minor changes..